Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My favorite friendships=bracelets

New friendship bracelets coming, inspired by my bestest friends.  A few weeks before I moved to NC, we decided to get matching tattoos.  I LOVE tattoos.  I surprise people in that aspect, especially considering I had none.  I beg my husband all the time to get a sleeve.....uh, before I got the little itti bitti one on my inner wrist.  Did it hurt?!  Hell YES!!!  That is putting it mildly too.  



About the bracelet.  I had a crazy realization sitting in Church 2 weeks ago.  Our tattoo is a combined symbol of Hope, Faith, and Charity or Love, actually!  *insert opera singing*   We have an awesome bond, and there needs to be a bracelet inspired by it!  The bracelets will all be made with 3 charms and fibers. I am not used to getting my mail at almost 5 everyday!  I ordered the charms last week, and I am just patiently waiting for them to arrive.  On top of all of this, my other best Melissa and I exchanged the faith hope and love Pandora charms.  I bought her one for Christmas and she bought me one as a going away gift.  It is permanently :no pun intended: my favorite symbol.  Can't wait to share it with my l&b customers.  

And, this might sound stupid from an adult, but I miss my friends.  So crazy much.  This bracelet is for them.
sarah, nansie, amanda, melissa, me-ashley, candace

kristi, jamie, amber, tiffany, me
clockwise.  me, chrissy, kristi, sarah, jamie


p.s. Sorry for the overload of updates lately, you all are my *only* social life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment