Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Break...but wait!!

WOW!!!!! So...over 2,000 fans on my fanpage? 60+followers on my blog?!?!?!

I.N.S.A.N.E.!!!!!!!!

What a whirlwind the beginning months of Laynie and Belle have been. That's funny to say that, considering it was named after my daughters...Alayna and Annabelle. You know, I don't even call them that. I am not all about Nick-nicknames. Meaning shortening their names. Their nicknames are girlies, sis, sissy, sugars, stinker, monkey, baby, sweetie, honey. . . . When I tell my 5 year old I need to work on Laynie and Belle, she says, who's that?! She's silly!!

With Laynie and Belle JUST starting at the end of September...and to have grown into this big deal (well, at least, to me) I am just amazed. It is so exciting....and scary...and oh, the potential?!?! What is the craziest is that, it is just purely a hobby. I am starting to get in the swing of things....and maintaining the orders that come through daily, is getting easier :) I appreciate it so so so so so much. More then you all know! I love seeing the pictures posted of girlies wearing my things, and I love the moms telling me that they may just wear them instead ;) I love the trust, the honesty, the gratitude, and the excitement.

Big things are going to happen in 2011!! I have so many things in the works to look forward to!!! EEEKK!!! I get giddy just thinking about it!

With all of that said. To all of you that check this blog :) If you would like to place an order with me, you are getting a little discount :) Send an e-mail to laynieandbelle@live.com with LB30 in the subject between now and Jan 2nd, along with links of what you would like to order for 30% off of your total before shipping. Orders must be over $15 (before discount). Laynie and Belle will 'reopen' Jan 3rd and orders will ship in order taken with a turnaround time of 1-2 weeks :) I will be posting pictures of new items between now and then also!! They are all sitting by me right now, and I contemplated on uploading tonight....but this house is sleeping, and I do not want to wake it!

So with all of that said....

Be filled with the wonder, Be touched by the peace . . .Believe in the miracle. Happy Holidays everyone!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment