Friday, October 12, 2012

Ombre Hoops WINNER!!!

Congrats to Heather Blewett!  She is the wonderful owner of Fields of Heather Accessories!  Check out her pieces!  She won some of my new ombre hoops that will be released with my &accessories collection launching November 1st!  Heather, message me with your address so I can send you your hoops!

I feel like my new website is validating and organizing Laynie and Belle.  I am sure there are people out there questioning what exactly it is that I do!?  Haha, and that's okay!  I am all hair pieces and hats catered to photographers, as well as unique accessories using fiber and just keeping it simple!  All of that with a side of design :)  All of these things I have offered for the 2 1/2 years that I've had this business, and it is just time it all came together in a more organized form! 

My goad at the end of the day is to have pleased customers that absolutely love my pieces as much as I love making them!  I don't get sick of creating, ever.  Love what I do, and I am so blessed to do this!

Here is a sneak of more hoops...and oh yes, there will be wrap bracelets AND posts!  GET EXCITED!







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete